Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Internet Business How Free Online Marketing Increased Sales

Over the years I have worked multiple Internet Business. The first time around, I was so excited with My Internet Business. I had been promised big money so I knew this was going to work. Looking back I was pretty naive. I thought just owning an online opportunity would generate an income. Boy was I wrong. What finally brought me from failure to success? It boils down to what I learned about online marketing strategies.

The years of buying leads, paying high dollar marketing companies, and cold calling was quite simply horrible. Leads were expensive, and amounted to nothing. The high dollar marketing companies were about the same. If there are people who enjoy cold calling, my hat goes off to you...I think you are amazing. Because I hated it with a passion. So what online marketing strategies originated success My Internet Business. Believe it or not they were free marketing techniques. That's right some of the tips below ended up making me thousands, while I used to pay thousands to just about break even.

Was it shocking yes. When the formula had finally been exposed I was amazed at what a happened to My Internet Business Sales conversions. I was dominating the search engines, and had the most viral marketing solutions not he Internet.

You hear the cliché' it takes money to make money. Maybe with some, however My Internet Business success stems 76% from free online marketing strategies. Resources that any home business can start to implement as soon as today.

So why do you think that these free marketing strategies work? Let me use my Mentors 4 U SEO Trainings for an example, when you implement steps to getting your website ranked high within the search engines this doesn't end with a list of dried up leads, nor does it end within thirty days of a campaign concluding. It remains on the Internet for not just months but for years.

In one of My Internet Business, that I started several years ago, I still have traffic coming to that website. Even though I no longer promote that and concentrate on My Internet Business and Passport To Wealth it still brings me qualified hot buyers to my current opportunity.

So before you go out an pay high dollar for leads,(UGGG), or marketing companies, consider free online marketing strategies. It will not only pay you for today but long into the future.

No comments: