Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No One Works For You While You Earn Money Online

I am getting real tired of all the things I am seeing on the internet. Even though in My Internet Business we run ads and promotions I run my advertisements based on the facts. And the facts is I wish the Hype and quite frankly the BS on the Internet would stop. Because in reality the Bs is not going to allow you to Earn Money Online, but the honest facts will.

Do you see the ads or websites circulating on the Internet that says 98% automated, or 100% automated? You can golf, play , sleep, vacation and you are going to make a ton of money on the Internet. While I do earn money online in My Internet Business while playing and having fun you need to understand there is work to do and a foundation to build before you do that. In the ads and promotions they just don’t tell you that. New entrepreneurs come to the Internet thinking that the automation of the Internet will have massive amounts of money falling in there laps with no effort on your part. Work is what is going to allow you to earn money online, not golfing or playing.

The worst thing that I see is where Mentors tell their members they will do all the online marketing for them while they sit back and just collect the checks. Sounds intriguing that some marketing guru is going to work for your business doesn’t it? But let me ask you does that make sense? That you can just sit and watch the latest reality shows while they do all the work. If they know how to really do online marketing they should be teaching you how to do it, not doing it for you. That is what is really going to allow you to earn money online.

Your mentor should be teaching you what online marketing works, and how to utilize that marketing. They should be helping you and teaching to have a successful business not doing it for you. Have you ever heard where someone did the work and you made all the money? Where your key to online success is comes from your mentor teaching you how to build your Internet Business, warning bells should go off if they say they are going to do it for you.

An Internet Business gives you an avenue to have more freedom, and quality time. But with that goes a work schedule and implementing steps to enjoy that time. I joined My Internet Business for more time with my family, for vacationing, and down time and I have not been disappointed. But I earn money online by working and implementing the steps that have made me successful.

As enticing and promising these ads are I encourage you not to fall for the no work and all play BS. I wish I didn’t have to burst your bubble, however it is better to get the honest review rather then come into a business and waste time waiting for the automation to spit that money out at you. Understand there is work involved in any home based business and you will be successful.
_____________________________________________________________
Author: Megan Vaillancourt has been a trainer of online business and created a mentoring organization called Mentors 4 U for her Passport To Wealth and My Internet Business . Mentors 4 u was voted the Top Mentoring Team of 2007

No comments: